Friday 29 July 2016

Captain Deadpool

WADE WILSON REGENERATES WITH NEW GUNS AND A NEW PAINT JOB

After twiddling my thumbs waiting for the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants to drop, I went crazy and started thinking about my Deadpool model - specifically his guns. Basically, I was not happy with the initial conversion, and soon began planning to swap the guns for something a little better
In the process of changing the weapons, significant damage was done to the rest of the model, and I resolved to repaint the entire thing! Cue a few hours in Nitro Mors, some rebuilding with the new parts, and he was ready to be painted once more
The latest paintjob is pretty much exactly the same, though I went for a different shade of brown on the pouches and straps that I am happier with
The main difference is the guns, which I am much happier with
I think the matching guns, which are also slightly smaller, improve his silhouette and balance the miniatures nicely
Ready for gaming once more, I am much happier with him now and have scratched the itch that was bugging me for some days
Wade can't decide which of Cyclops' bikes to steal
Captain Deadpool ready to shoot up whoever his employers need him to
Thanks for reading, 

George

No comments:

Post a Comment