Saturday 7 January 2017

Antenociti's Workshop Road Sweepers

WINNER DAVE ADDS SOME MORE VEHICLES TO HIS INFINITY BOARD

2017 is all about finishing off some projects for me. Despite a little side-track down Cowboy lane, I really want to see some projects completed and the dreaded "to-paint" pile depleted.  With that in mind I cracked on with finishing my Infinity vehicles, in the form of these road sweepers from Antenociti's Workshop.

I was really focusing on getting a smoother/cleaner base coat with the airbrush. To some degree I achieved that, but I think I now need to work on my lining... it's a bit rough and often ends up making the clean base coat all dirty looking.
It was very tempting to go with the studio all over yellow scheme, but I wanted to be different.  I also pushed the boat out with a little freehand of the logo that AW use... just don't look too close.

Well, that's a great start to the year. It's scary how much stuff I have that needs painting and also how much new stuff I'd like to buy.  It's going to be difficult to stay strong.

Thanks for reading and I hope your New Year's Resolutions are starting well too.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment