Thursday 29 June 2017

Hot Wheels

WINNER DAVE HITS THE ROAD
I've been putting off painting Penthesilea for a long time, she's an intimidating model and like most of my minis I'd had a few false starts.

In the end she was a joy to paint and if there's one model in my army that I wouldn't mind doing again, this would be it.


I saw her used for the first time just yesterday and her speed is amazing.  Unfortunately there's so many Direct Template Weapons knocking around that I could see those being her downfall.


I'm really pleased to have got this finished although I see some areas I could have tidied up. The bike is a little plain and would benefit from some freehand, but I was keen to get her finished and on the table. (Editor's note, perhaps some of the new ALEPH transfers would be cool?)


Dave

1 comment: